Envision Strategy Partners with Cigna for Part 5 of the “Managing Taft-Hartley Funds in Uncertain Times” Webinar Series
Envision Strategy partnered with CIGNA for another successful panel discussion on Managing Taft-Hartley Funds in Uncertain Times. Part 5 of the series was held on April 22, 2021, and is part of a monthly webinar series focused on Taft-Hartley Fund concerns, priorities and best practices as we navigate through these unprecedented times.
More specifically, the panel participants discussed:
- Political and Policy Updates, including:
- American Rescue Plan
- American Jobs Plan
- Legal Updates and Comments, including:
- COBRA Subsidy Compliance Updates
- Resilience for Tomorrow: Our Biggest Test Yet
The panel included experts on the topic, including:
- Joe Wild, National New Business Taft-Hartley Segment Manager, Cigna
- Tim Bishop, Congressman, (ret.) Envision Strategy
- Stuart Lustig, M.D., M.P.H., National Medical Executive for Behavioral Health, Cigna
- Vanessa Flynn, VP Senior Benefits Consultant, Segal
- Dan Brice, Esq., Biltman & King
Interested in joining us live for one of the future discussions on Taft-Hartley Funds? This is a recurring series, held on the 4th Thursday of every month, from 11am-12pm ET. Register for future sessions, here!